Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Deacon Joe's Dialogue

There is a friend and co-worker, Deacon Joe Forgue, that I turn to for many of my musings regarding the relevancy of particular musical expressions for liturgical and para-liturgical uses. We both believe, as Gabriel Moran has so elegantly stated, that God continues to reveal Himself to us in new, exciting and creative ways. I express this personally through my continuing work with music of all types from ancient to postmodern.  I hopefully can in this process help others relate to this "Revealing God".

Deacon Joe expresses himself more directly in dialogue in theology, philosophy, and stretching other's ability to think and talk about God. I sincerely believe you will enjoy engaging him at his new blog: Deacon Joe's Dialogue.

Check it out sometime soon and let me know what your thoughts are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how these thoughts strike you.

Renew the Face of the Earth

Lord Send out Your Spirit In commemoration of the completion of the Year of St. Paul! Check out http://gnm.org/meditations/HolySpirit.htm for higher resolution versions!