Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Audrey Assad

There is a new, young artist getting quite a lot of attention these last few weeks in Catholic Youth and Young Adult circles. She has a wonderful voice and musical presence. She reminds me of Amy Grant in her early days. (I guess that shows my age, and I still like Amy's music.

This new artist is Audrey Assad, and she was a big hit at the latest Steubenville conference in Georgia. I think she is going to be here for a long time to come. You might want to give her a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how these thoughts strike you.

Renew the Face of the Earth

Lord Send out Your Spirit In commemoration of the completion of the Year of St. Paul! Check out http://gnm.org/meditations/HolySpirit.htm for higher resolution versions!