Saturday, August 21, 2010

InsideCatholic.com | Crash Call | Feature | Articles

Among all the things, I decided to take a "forced" personal retreat at my home yesterday and today. The future of Contemporary Catholic music can wait for a day or two :). I don't think that it will fail without me! :-)

So, I'm sitting back after watering plants and flowers and I find this article. Hmmm.... maybe God really is trying to tell me something, and I really DO have to LISTEN. It's so ironic that Listen is the first song on my first CD, yet I have to constantly remind myself that this is where it all begins.

InsideCatholic.com | Crash Call | Feature | Articles

And listening does change perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how these thoughts strike you.

Renew the Face of the Earth

Lord Send out Your Spirit In commemoration of the completion of the Year of St. Paul! Check out http://gnm.org/meditations/HolySpirit.htm for higher resolution versions!